To Our Valued Clients,
We recognize that these are challenging times, filled with a high degree of uncertainty. In response, I wanted to reach out to update you on steps we’re taking to minimize any disruption in the services we provide you as the outbreak progresses.
We have contingency plans in place to ensure we can continue to deliver a high-level of service to you while keeping you and your family and our employees safe.
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on these things:
1. We have increased our routine sanitation and cleaning practices for our technicians and vehicles.
2. We are emphasizing proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by all employees. Our technicians will be required to use antibacterial cleaners to keep themselves clean before and after every job.
3. Any employee or technician exhibiting any symptoms of respiratory illness or fever will be required to stay home and will only return to work pending doctor release.
4. We will be practicing social distancing. Our technicians will refrain from handshakes and direct contact and in small rooms it might be necessary for only one person to be in that space at a time.
5. When scheduling your appointment our staff will ask if you or any of your family members are ill, experiencing symptoms or had contact with anyone that has. This protects our technicians and helps to assure that we are not passing this virus to other families we serve.
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines and appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have a special request for our staff or one our technicians please don’t hesitate to ask!
The Andy’s Pipe Dream Team